Company: ARSC Industrial Services
Posted on: June 27, 2019
Glad to see you're interested in ASRC Industrial Services, which is
a family of high performing construction companies that work
together to provide our clients with quality service and products.
Since we are surging, we are aggressively hiring top talent for
roles nationwide. If our opportunity sounds interesting, please
submit your contact info, and we will reach out soon to schedule a
time to chat. Thank you!
The Operations Manager will lead and manage branch operations, and
collaborate with stakeholders, to ensure that that branch meets or
exceeds safety, financial, and corporate objectives. Under the
direction of the Regional VP, the Operations Manager's additional
duties include developing growth plans, expanding customer
accounts, resolving customer issues, cultivating and maintaining
relationships with key decision makers, ensuring branch compliance
with policies and procedures, and providing leadership and guidance
to direct reports.
- Account Expansion Support Operations
- Annual Planning
- Annual Plan Achievement
- Cash Flow
- Credit and Collections
- Customer Relations
- Expense Control
- External Relations
- Field Productivity
- Health and Safety
- MSA-Escalation and retention
- Nested Account Management
- P and L
- Performance Management
- Professional Development
- Sales-Pre Qualification
- Sales-Presentation Strategy
- Sales Plan accomplishment
- Staff Supervision APPLY NOW!
Key Requirements - What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the
- Outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet
deadlines, ability to prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, intellectual maturity,
interpersonal, and relationship management skills Preferred
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Construction, or
related field. relevant experience may be substituted for a
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Safety Trained Supervisor Construction (STSC) certification
preferred APPLY NOW!
ASRC Industrial Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arctic
Slope Regional Corporation (ASRC), an Alaska Native corporation.
Through ASRC, we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise.
Associated topics: cultivate, fertilize, fork lift, inventory,
lawn, management, mow, plant management, prune, transplant
Keywords: ARSC Industrial Services, Redan , Operations Manager, Executive , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!