Foster Crown: Medical Director, Permanent Interventional Radiologist in Atlanta
Company: Foster Crown, LLC
Posted on: October 18, 2019
Radiology-Interventional opening in Atlanta, Georgia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Foster Crown:
Medical Director, Permanent Interventional Radiologist in Atlanta
- 100% IR, Outpatient Center
- NO Call and NO Weekends, for a Better Work / Life Balance
- Medical Directorship Track and Bonus
- You Will Be an Owner of this Center and Offered an Equity
Position in the Larger Corporation!
- Strong Base Compensation and Productivity Bonus Offered
- 35 days PTO per year
- Central GA Area, Covering One OBL (Office Based Lab) –
Converting to an ASC Model
This Permanent, Medical Director, Interventional Radiology
opportunity offers you the ability to work in Georgia, at a
vascular outpatient center (OBL) in Atlanta. This opportunity also
offers you the ability to become a Medical Director and own equity
in this outpatient center. Georgia has many activities to be
explored. Take a relaxing wine tour, visit the many historical
sites in the area, or even spend the day in the trendy, eclectic
art district area of Atlanta. Georgia is an excellent state to
practice interventional radiology. Let Foster Crown work w/ you for
permanent placement into this highly rated, vascular, private
Let Foster Crown represent your interests and assist to negotiate
your newest career move. Inquire w/ a Foster Crown representative.
Additional perm and locums opportunities are available.
- Job Number: GA1257
- Position:Permanent Interventional Radiologist, Medical
Directorship Offered and Equity Ownership
- City/State: Atlanta, GA
- Facility:Outpatient Vascular Center, converting from an OBL to
- Facility Profile:Fully staffed outpatient center, servicing
primarily ESRD and CKD patients.
- ADC: see office for details
- Support Staff:RN's, Techs and admin support.
- BC in Radiology & graduation from an IR Fellowship is
- IR Procedures:Must be proficient in access interventions and
most IR procedures.
- Schedule:7:30a – 4:30p, Mon – Friday.
- Perm Compensation:Very strong base compensation, productivity
bonus, + Medical Director Bonus, + 1stYear Equity Options
available. Full and comprehensive health & welfare package offered.
Call immediately for consideration. Foster Crown is a highly rated,
boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians,
working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations. We
place physicians in all states.
Please visit our website for additional
LinkedIn:www.linkedin.com/in/stevetmay Facebook: /fostercrown
Twitter: @FosterCrown Instagram: fostercrown
Contact:Foster Crown, LLC Keyphrases: vascular interventional
technologist jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technician jobs
Keywords: Foster Crown, LLC, Redan , Foster Crown: Medical Director, Permanent Interventional Radiologist in Atlanta, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!